We are in the swing of 2022, and with it, some amazing opportunities are coming your way! Our client is a leading, well-resourced infrastructure and civil construction business in growth mode. As a specialist in the streetscapes sector, and built on strong family foundations, their culture integrates honesty and respect that builds on the company’s history and solid relationships, making them a contractor of choice.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of the Auckland branch and make your mark on this amazing company. With a solid pipeline of work now established, You will deliver on contracts requirements, optimising resource use and achieving operational/financial target results. In addition to this you will;
- Manage contracts ensuring performance meets customer requirements;
- Implement control framework and monitor process, including project budgets;
- Manage, coach and assist your team to achieve their targets and improve competency;
- Ensure HS&E features prominently; and
- Develop relationships with client representatives, anticipating and resolving issues, and ensuring effective customer service.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Extensive knowledge of 3910, EOT’s, variations and programme management;
- Proven experience delivering results in a commercially competitive environment where a focus on service and operational excellence is paramount;
- Proven experience in managing contracts, working within budget and meeting deadlines;
- Established and proven leadership capabilities; and
- Well established communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to developing your skill and talents
- Diverse projects with a solid pipeline of work.
- A supportive family culture, where recognition and staff wellbeing are foremost
If you are self-motivated, organised and enthusiastic and have commitment and drive as part of your work philosophy then we want to hear from you. Apply now, please submit your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Call or email Cameron (022 154 9487) (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to discuss this role further.