Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Mechanical Maintenance Manager, this role will see you responsible for safely undertaking quality, cost effective and efficient mechanical maintenance services to minimise unplanned downtime.
There is potential to start in Auckland and then relocate to Tauranga for the new factory opening.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or trade certificate
- Trade certificate (Fitting & Turning)
- H&S experience & Machine Safety certified (preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in a Fitter’ or Maintenance support role
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to report on equipment capability, reliability, and availability
- Ability to build rapport quickly with employees
- Experience in scheduled maintenance systems
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Ben Rogers at email@example.com
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities