Our client is a Tier 1 provider in integrated construction services in Australia and New Zealand. The company has taken on some extremely well-known projects country-wide and are a market leader in Multi-use disciplinary such as Utilities, Transport and Facilities.
Sitting within the Transport business and reporting to the Executive General Manager you will be responsible for the Northern Region Transport Infrastructure division (Northland to Taupo). Based in Auckland, you’ll provide leadership to the Northern Team ensuring that all regional operational streams have the strategy, structure and capability to deliver on the Transport business objective.
Regional operations streams:
- Road corridor and network Maintenance contracts
- Surfacing activities including chip sealing and asphalt paving
- Construction activities including road, rail, ports and airports, cycleways, streetscape and siteworks
- traffic management and line marking services
With the major focus being on people management and business growth we are after a genuine, selfless leader who can role model and drive team comradery. We are looking for an experienced people leader who can influence and inspire people to achieve the very best for them, their whanau, and the organisation. You will bring proven management experience with responsibility and accountability for staff, plant and return on investment. You will have extensive experience in the Construction and Civil industry or a related field as well as;
- Proven experience developing strategic relationships with key customers, anticipating, and resolving issues and identifying opportunities for new business.
- Exceptional financial, commercial, and business development acumen
- Demonstrated high level of emotional intelligence and ability to work collaboratively across wider cross functional teams, stakeholders and clients
- Proven track record of managing high performing teams of individuals to achieve quality results
- Ability to develop and deliver business strategy
- Demonstrated effectiveness in managing stakeholder relationships including those with government, clients, and other relevant networks
- Established industry presence and connections
Competitive remuneration package + vehicle + bonus as well as discounts and perks across a huge number of sought-after brands; banking, gyms, insurance, retailers, technology, vehicles, automotive, healthcare, childcare, homeware, dental care, travel, accommodation.
You will receive ongoing mentoring, training, and development opportunities to ensure your knowledge and skills continue to be industry leading and your career opportunities limitless.
An opportunity like this doesn’t come around often so don’t hesitate to find out more information, please call Laura Stewart for a confidential chat on 027 800 0257 or email email@example.com. Alternatively apply and she will give you a call to discuss the role further.