Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager this role will see you support line management to capture, record and maintain key knowledge (methods, requirements, processes), ensuring it is kept current, accessible, and usable. In additional to this you will;
- Write content that meets the needs of the target audience and identify areas for improvement
- Review content developed and be up to date on technological and product developments
- Translate complex product information into simple and engaging content
- Provide proofreading and editing services for written material, as necessary
- Meet with subject matter experts to ensure topics are appropriately addressed and discussed
To be successful in this role you will have experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences and be able to quickly learn and understand complex topics. In addition to this you will have;
- 4+ years’ experience in adult workplace learning
- Proven experience in effective engagement of managers, leaders, and operators
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Solid computer skills and knowledge of a learning management system (LMS) is advantageous
- The ability to check technical material for consistency and accuracy
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Tayla Membrey at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities