Our client is a high-profile financial services firm based in central Auckland. They have a strong brand, a commitment to providing their customers great products and services and a strong desire to innovate and do things differently.
The Partner Performance Manager will contribute to business success by delivering the Claims Supply Chain Value at the highest quality for the lowest cost. This will include managing Towers existing supplier base by developing strong relationships with the suppliers, which will result in high performance and meeting customers needs.
Having come from the building/ construction industry- you will be responsible for ensuring the quality of work and contractual obligations of the suppliers are being upkept to a high standard. This will be done by:
- Assessing supplier works post job completion (Site visits)
- Conducting Supplier audits to ensure accurate quotes and high quality of works are being provided.
- Managing and working with existing suppliers by introducing KPI’s and NPS performance scores.
- Actively managing and dealing with customer complaints as well as taking part in fraud investigations
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the ability to develop strategies for the design and implementation of supply service models. In addition to this, the ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience working in residential construction, with knowledge around material pricing, labour costs, and overall cost to completion knowledge within residential based construction projects.
- Previous relationship/supply chain experience in the construction industry.
- The ability to collate existing data which will be used to model and predict the average costs and times associated with residential projects.
- Previous experience with supplier contracts and RFP/RFI processes.
- The ability to manage and maintain key relationships.
- A strong focus on using digital technology in servicing claims and suppliers.
- Nationwide travel opportunities, with working from home flexibility in between.
- Company Vehicle- Rav4 hybrid car
- Birthday Leave.
- Yearly $1500 bonus company based performance
If you are self-motivated, organized and enthusiastic and have commitment and drive as part of your work philosophy then we want to hear from you. Apply now, please submit your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Call or email Cameron (022 154 9487) (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to discuss this role further.