Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Distribution Team Leader, you will be responsible for the inventory management process for Raw Materials and Manufacturing Packaging at WWB.
- Industrial experience in a production environment at a relatively influential operation or plant
- Strong focus on teamwork and being accountable for individual work
- Proficient keyboard skills, competent user of Microsoft Office range of products (Access, Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Prior ERP JDE experience is essential
- Ability to learn new applications as suits to facilitate continuous improvement of processes
- A willingness to learn and highly flexible, and the ability to work cross functionally.
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Tessa Phillips at email@example.com
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities.