Crown Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is a Government-owned commercial investment company based in the Auckland CBD, which partners with the private sector to deliver infrastructure that improves the lives of New Zealanders. CIP is currently overseeing the Government’s multi-billion dollar investment into a number of large and complex telecommunications, broadband and infrastructure programmes across New Zealand.
- Work with GM Infrastructure Delivery, advisors and Legal team to support the RFP process in line with procurement strategy to ensure a satisfactory outcome for the Programme, that delivers to budget and meets the Programme’s objectives and requirements.
- Working with GM Infrastructure Delivery and advisors, support the Q&A process, ensure proper guidelines are followed, meetings are documented, and that the lead agency is kept informed and provides input as required.
- Collaborate with Legal and Risk, GM Infrastructure Delivery, Finance and external experts and stakeholders as necessary.
Contract management and delivery
- Oversee the delivery of contractual outcomes, monitoring contractors’ obligations, and ensuring delivery on its own contractual obligations and commitments to partners.
- Manage engagement and day-to-day relationships with service suppliers across multiple sites.
- Oversee service installation process
- Work with GM Infrastructure Delivery and Legal team to support contract negotiations and variations with suppliers.
- Project experience ideally within the engineering/infrastructure industry, with 2-3 years in project management.
- Preferred background in infrastructure, construction or water/civil/mechanical engineering or similar.
- Experience successfully managing a variety of relationships in a complex stakeholder landscape, and comfortable communicating to all levels.
- Tertiary qualification in engineering, infrastructure or related discipline is preferred.
- Project management qualification is desirable (e.g. Prince2)
Be the lead behind improving the quality of life in communities across Aotearoa, New Zealand and leave your mark for years to come. It is a great opportunity to be involved with and interact with a diverse range of people and future projects, in a collaborative, support environment. For a confidential talk or to find out more, contact Dave on 022 166 0617 or email Dave@alexanderjames.co.nz