Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
You will provide quality testing and auditing of raw material inputs, work in progress and finished goods, ensuring they comply with specifications. In addition to this you will;
- Investigate process efficiencies and material conversions within the plant
- Assist with the development, implementation and auditing of quality assurance systems
- Perform testing to various standards and store the data in the relevant drive
- Assist with product development projects
- Investigate the cause of customer complaints and make recommendations for preventing future occurrences
Please note: You will be required to commence employment in Auckland where you will be trained (approx. 6 Months) and then relocate to Tauranga and the new, state-of-the-art manufacturing plant.
- A relevant qualification in science, preferably with a major in chemistry and/or coatings is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a laboratory or similar environment
- Strong communication skills with a natural ability to manage multiple stakeholders and build relationships
- Proven track record of delivering consistently required outputs
- Highly analytical and enjoys being innovative
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Ben Rogers at email@example.com
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities