Our client is the leading provider in integrated construction services in Australia and New Zealand. The company has taken on some extremely well-known projects country-wide and are a market leader in a multi-use disciplinary.
Reporting to the National Programme manager, this role entails the delivery of projects for the business with a core focus on the Corrections and Justice contract. In addition to this, the role will see you;
- Build, and maintain strong, positive relationships with customers built on trust, integrity, and open communication.
- Travel between sites across the Lower North Island Region if/when required (With fully paid accommodation and living costs)
- Work closely with Clients and Sub-Contractors across multiple agencies.
- Coordinate /undertake engineering, designing and scoping of works
- Set guidelines and parameters around time, materials, costs, and resources for the team to work within.
- Track project financial performance and report as required.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all statutory requirements relevant to our activities and ensure effective compliance is maintained.
Working under the facilities Contract, the ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a similar Project Management role (3-5 years). Ideally, you will come from a consultancy background, with a strong focus on communication. In addition to this you will have;
- Experience, skills and understanding of detailed aspects of business, including operations and financial management.
- Strong supplier & subcontractor management and negotiation skills.
- Project delivery management and scoping/costing skills and experience.
- Team leadership, development, and management skills.
- Outstanding customer / people skills including verbal and written communication.
- Have, and promote, a “can do” attitude.
A Competitive remuneration package as well as discounts and perks across a huge number of sought-after brands; banking, gyms, insurance, retailers, technology, vehicles, automotive, healthcare, childcare, homeware, dental care, travel and accommodation.
You will receive ongoing mentoring, training, and development opportunities to ensure your knowledge and skills continue to be industry leading and your career opportunities limitless.