Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Project Manager – Supply Chain, this 12-month fixed term contract will see you manage key deliverables within the supply chain workstream including the setup of cross dock facilities and the reconfiguration of warehouse operations in Auckland. In addition to this you will:
- Support the roll out of new software
- Support new logistics suppliers
- Tactically implement distribution facilities such as operational planning and procurement, and site & equipment commissioning & decommissioning
- Provide support for the development of training materials
- Foster a strong culture of health and safety with a focus on contributing to continuous improvement
To be successful in this role you will have demonstrated ability setting up a new warehouse facility coupled with know how establishing distribution networks and commissioning distribution centres, in addition to this you will have;
- A tertiary qualification in Distribution Management or a related field, preferred
- Proven capability implementing IT change projects
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to plan and construct objectives to meet goals
- Well established communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid relationship building skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to join a second to none culture in a Kiwi icon, multi award winning business, please apply now. If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for GIB opportunities