- Christchurch Location
- Great pay package including vehicle
- Showcase your sales tenacity!
Our client is a well-established and successful manufacturer and marketer of building products, with brands that are a household name, and with a reputation of delivering outstanding customer service.
Reporting to the South Island Lead, this role will see you provide a sales and technical service within the Building industry in the Canterbury region. You will focus on developing business-based relationships with all clients ranging from builders to specifiers to add value to their respective business areas. In addition to this you will:
- Interact with Project Management Offices and the wider Design community.
- Develop key relationships with the Training Team and implement relevant training.
- Develop short term (1-2 year) plans for each market segment.
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of technical advances and changes in the Client’s products and systems.
- Champion the values of this outstanding New Zealand Company.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar Account or Sales Manager role within the Building or Construction Industries.
- Experience with computers and database navigation.
- The ability to effectively gather market intelligence and use this to inform your decisions.
- A focus on contributing to continuous improvement and dedication to fostering a strong culture of Health and Safety.
- Well established communication and relationship-building skills.
Be a part of a market leading and stable brand, revolutionising building materials in the NZ market. Join a company who truly value and focus on the development of their employees.
Individuals who use their initiative and who are prepared to work hard for a rewarding career will thrive in this challenging and fast paced role. Step up and make your mark. Apply today! Please submit your CV in Word format. Contact Tessa 02102653438, email@example.com