- An opportunity to lead and manage a team to success.
- Large suite of projects across multiple government bodies.
- Benefits including healthcare, travel, and accommodation, just to name a few!
Our client is the leading provider in integrated construction services in Australia and New Zealand. The company has taken on some extremely well-known projects country-wide and are a market leader in a multi-use disciplinary.
Reporting to the National Bid Team Leader, this role entails the supporting of proposals and bids with varying levels of complexity across the main business workstreams. You will lead and manage the bid team to successfully implement a “best practice approach” as well as working closely with Bid Leads and Coordinators to contribute to collaborative bid models. In addition to this, the role will see you:
- Support operational teams with their bid requirements, providing and end-to-end service on allocated tenders.
- Provide leadership, support, and mentoring to improve understanding and capability across the bid management and submission development function.
- Monitor market opportunities and ensure that contributions to the national CRM database are maintained.
- Coordinate and liaise with all stakeholders during pre-tender and tender stage.
Working under the Facilities New Business Contract, you will have previous experience in managing the tender process from conception to final submission (on bids equivalent to category 3-5 level). In addition to this, you will have:
- Proven experience in developing high-quality, client-focused submissions which reflect client and contractor strategies.
- Project Management and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A demonstrated understanding of weighted attribute submissions and the quality of NPS’s (Non pricing attributes)
- A demonstrated ability to work collaboratively and positively with internal and externa stakeholders.
A Competitive remuneration package as well as discounts and perks across a huge number of sought-after brands; banking, gyms, insurance, retailers, technology, vehicles, automotive, healthcare, childcare, homeware, dental care, travel and accommodation.
You will receive ongoing mentoring, training, and development opportunities to ensure your knowledge and skills continue to be industry leading and your career opportunities limitless.
If you are self-motivated, organized and enthusiastic and have commitment and drive as part of your work philosophy then we want to hear from you. Apply now, please submit your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Call or email Cameron (022 154 9487) (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss this role further.