- Exciting, new, state-of-the-art facility
- Stability, challenge and variety
- Showcase your technical expertise!
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
This role will see you assisting the team by providing overall technical support and timely resolutions to I.T related issues. In addition to this you will:
- Install, configure, and maintain approved software according to specifications.
- Create automation documentation including user manuals and training material.
- Provide unfaltering product support
- Perform site installations, maintenance, retrofitting and commissioning
- Undertake complex production troubleshooting analysis
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering (Electrical), Control Systems, Industrial Automation, Mechatronics OR be a Trade Qualified Electrician with relevant experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience with PLC programming (Allen Bradley / Rockwell is essential) Siemens is also desired.
- In depth knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Thorough knowledge of supported Microsoft Windows client/server operating systems.
- An eye for detail and producing quality work
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Tessa Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities