- Supportive working environment
- Tauriko location
- Build your career with a market-leader in the industry
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Distribution Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing a warehouse and distribution service that achieves all objectives of the WWB Customer Service Promise.
- 3+ years’ experience in a high-volume distribution or similar environment
- Fork hoist experience
- Well-organized and shows initiative
- Results, timeline focused and methodical
- Self-aware, understands own strengths and development areas
- Able to work collaboratively in a team and take direction
- Ability to problem solve, provide practical solutions
- Understanding of HSE
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Ben Rogers at email@example.com
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities