- Solid pipeline of work spanning to 2024 with no material shortages!
- Opportunity to work on exciting and transformative projects
- Supportive company culture with an emphasis on internal growth
Our client is an industry-leading precast concrete manufacturer. They are a privately owned business and due to growth, are seeking a Draughtsperson to join the team. With an amazing company culture, this is a team of dedicated professionals who make a genuine effort to provide a safe and trusting environment for their employees. This is your opportunity to elevate your career to the next level.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, this role will see you produce shop drawings for precast concrete components that are manufactured in-house. You will work alongside a supportive and results-driven team while maintaining autonomy within your role. In addition to this you will;
- Actively manage and complete the Company’s drafting requirements, checking to ensure accuracy and ease of reading;
- Ensure a correct paper trail so that no drawing is produced from outdated structural or architectural drawings;
- Visit sites for meetings, quality checking and/or site measuring;
- Liaise with Precast Business Managers and Project & Factory Managers to ensure timely completion of drawing requirements for the client and factory;
- Notify the appropriate person where any items are different from what was quoted, to allow correct adjustment to the monthly claim for the client.
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience using AutoCAD Drafting System, and the ability to interpret architectural & structural engineering drawings. You will also be a team player, who works best in a collaborative environment. In addition to this you will have;
- Technical and practical steel reinforcing interpretation skills;
- Sound construction knowledge and precast shop drawings experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel and Word;
- Well-established communication and interpersonal skills;
- Dedication to fostering a strong culture of Health and Safety and a focus on contributing to continuous improvement.
- A market-competitive remuneration package.
- A huge emphasis on internal growth and development.
- An opportunity to work with an industry-leading, and supportive company, that put their employees at the forefront of what they do.
If you are self-motivated, organised and enthusiastic and have commitment and drive as part of your work philosophy then we want to hear from you. Apply now, please submit your CV in word format.