- Supportive working environment
- Tauriko location
- Build your career with a market-leader in the industry
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Senior Electrical Engineer, you will be responsible for ensuring the ongoing maintenance of electrical equipment and control systems to enable efficient running of all plant equipment. You will be involved in and organise, as required, new electrical and control system project installation and commissioning.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or trade certificate
- Current Electrical registration
- 3+ years’ experience in an industrial or manufacturing environment
- Advantageous if proven experience within a large process plant
- Experience in electronic control systems
- Excellent planning and self-organisation skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Electrical drawings
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Tayla Membrey at email@example.com
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities.