- Award winning NZ Landscaping Company
- Sustainability & environmentally driven company
- Be a part of large & small landscaping projects
Our client is New Zealand’s leading landscape design, build, care, and Green Technology innovation company with a track record of delivering exemplary landscape projects throughout Australasia. They provide all aspects of landscaping whether designing and building stunning residential landscapes, or working with the government to create visually striking public spaces.
- This role would see you support the commercial team in the tender for large-scale landscaping projects. As well as this, you will:
- Build price estimates for projects, provide quotes to clients and support negotiations in the tender process.
- Complete a thorough project handover to the relevant Project Manager.
- Support reviews and analyses that enable Project Managers and Team Leaders to determine and track margin of their jobs.
Relevant Skills, Training and Experience
- Quantity Surveyor or Project Management Tertiary qualification
- Preferred: Landscaping qualification to Level 4
- Advanced computer skills – in particular Excel and ideally Simpro
- Min. 3 years’ experience in construction or landscaping estimating or quantity surveying
- Preferred: Experience in procurement
- Preferred: Hard landscape build and project supervision
- Clearly expresses ideas in writing, in good grammatical form.
- Generate ideas, recognise creative solutions and has a willingness to try them.
- Team Player – thinks and acts as a member of the overall team.
- Plans to accomplish goals systematically, including establishing timeframes, allocating resources and following up on details.
- Strives for high standards of performance, pays particular attention to details, is honest and loyal to the company and all staff.
- Quality Management – constantly strives to do things better whilst focusing on the quality of service, delivery and job activity.
- Customer Focused – understands the sales process to achieve best results.
- Join a close knit-team who are social, and even surf some weekends!
- Personal fuel-card
- Be a part of the company’s growth
To find out more, please contact Dave on 0221660617 or firstname.lastname@example.org