- Market leading NZ Company
- Stability, independence, and autonomy
- Auckland start, future move to Tauranga
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
You will provide support in the process of quality testing and auditing product at all stages of development in addition to investigating process efficiencies in the GIB Plaster mills and compound operations. In addition to this you will:
- Aid in plant trials.
- Assist the Quality and Product Improvement Manager in the development of new products.
- Investigate the cause of customer complaints and make recommendations for preventing future occurrences.
- Ensure accurate records of testing are kept
- Audit production staff regularly to ensure best practice is being followed
Please note: You will be required to commence employment in Auckland where you will be trained (approx. 6 Months) and then relocate to Tauranga and the new, state-of-the-art manufacturing plant.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in science, majoring in Chemistry and 5 years of practical experience.
- Authoritative technical knowledge and a successful track record of working in a process improvement role.
- A working knowledge of operations, marketing, purchasing, accounting, planning and environmental functions.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to contribute as a team player
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Ben Rogers at Ben@alexanderjames.co.nzw
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities