- Family oriented company who look after their people.
- Commitment to developing your skill and talents - like to promote from within.
- Diverse projects and a solid pipeline of work.
We’re settled into 2022, and with that, new opportunities are coming your way! Become part of an innovative infrastructure and Civil construction company leading in their field. Having over 50 years’ experience, and a portfolio of vibrant city spaces from civil works to land development and rail to transport, this one-of-a-kind company is THE place to work! Their projects are recognised across the country and are innovative and transformative in the way we live.
Reporting to the Business Development Manager, the role will be supporting a variety of proposals and bids with varying levels of complexity across all main business workstreams. You will use your Programme methodologies and estimation/ costing skills while you work closely with the Bid team who will assist in the tender paperwork.
- Oversee the bid process ensuring all relevant parties are kept fully informed of their requirements and progress. This includes planning and advising of the bid activities and resources available for the pipeline of work.
- Provide support and take responsibility for populating generic organisational content, Requests for Information, and larger bid submissions.
- Take a proactive role in sales and pre-tender meetings and other key personnel from across the business. This could include initial research into perspective clients.
- Key involvement in post contract award/loss stage to obtain full evaluation of bid successes and lessons learnt.
- Identify opportunities that is profitable for the company and devise strategies around submitting winning proposals.
- Provide input into bid writing in a creative manner so that the solution is demonstrated in the written response.
- Support the management and monitoring bid progress, circulating clarification responses and identifying potential opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will have experience working in either a similar role OR a Senior Project Management position where you’re ready to get off the tools and into the office. In Addition to this you will have:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong team ethos, self-starting and enthusiastic
- Clear and concise writing style
- Experienced with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task, whilst maintaining an eye for detail
- Flexible and adaptable to meeting bidding deadlines.
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate at all levels within the business.
- Commitment to developing your skill and talents – like to promote from within
- Competitive salary
- Drinks and Lunches – team bonding
2022 is the year to make change. If you are self-motivated, organized, enthusiastic and have commitment and drive as part of your work philosophy then we want to hear from you. Apply now, please submit your CV and a cover letter.