- Tauriko location
- Build your career with the market leader of the industry
- Supportive and collaborative Company culture
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Manufacturing Manager this role will see you provide daily leadership and direction to the Tauriko Plant operations, supporting the Tauriko Manufacturing Manager and ensuring that all production KPI’s are met. You will also be accountable for managing all expenses to within budget.
To be successful in this role you will have established and proven leadership capabilities coupled with strong technical ability, in addition to this you will have:
- An engineering or science tertiary qualification (preferred but not essential)
- 7+ years’ experience in a medium to large highly automated manufacturing environment
- Well established communication and interpersonal skills
- A collaborative, engaging and influential manner, with a good sense of humour
- Dedication to fostering a strong culture of health and safety and a focus on contributing to continuous improvement
- The ability to troubleshoot equipment, quality and process problems (RCA) and identify continuous improvement opportunities.
- The ability to motivate, coach and build highly effective teams.
- Solid relationship building skills and the ability to influence stakeholders
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Tessa Phillips at email@example.com
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities