- Tauriko location
- Build your career with the market leader of the industry
- Supportive and collaborative Company culture
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Production Manager this role will see you lead all production activities through effective leadership of direct reports. This is a hands-on role that will require a combination of line supervision and day-to-day tasks to meet performance targets and objectives, product quality and supply and customer service targets whilst fostering a strong culture of health and safety.
To be successful in this role you will have at least 3-5 years’ experience in a technical manufacturing environment coupled with people leadership accountability. In addition to this you will have;
- A trade certification (is preferred but not essential)
- A high degree of mechanical aptitude, technical know-how and problem-solving skills
- The ability to influence, build partnerships and gain buy-in from manufacturing teams
- Excellent planning and organisation skills coupled with high attention to detail
- Well established communication and interpersonal skills
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Tessa Phillips at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities