- A supportive and forward thinking team who are down-to-earth
- Opportunity to lead and manage multiple teams to success
- Flexible work locations- Work from any major city in NZ!
Our client is the leading provider of integrated construction services in Australia and New Zealand. They provide services tailored to key industry sectors, including Health, Defense, Housing, Government and many more! They are a driven team, who are passionate about finding better ways of doing things – for their customers, and their people!
This role will see you lead the management and maintenance of multiple exciting projects across the Lower North and Upper South Island. In addition to this you will:
- Support with the process of variances and claims, and interactions with key contractors and stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely within the team and across the wider business, to achieve and maintain business success.
- Ensure accurate data is gathered, and address any data quality issues.
- Manage day-to-day relationships with delivery team members, and build and manage positive relationships.
To be successful in this role you will be resilient and adaptable, detail-oriented, and demonstrate the ability to oversee various projects at one time. In addition to this, you will:
- Have strong programme management experience, ideally within the construction industry.
- Be comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment, and be able to make decisions.
- Have strong commercial acumen, and advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Have strong interpersonal management skills with stakeholders, and be able to manage through potentially political environments.
- Have a solid understanding of works programmes, project finances, and payment milestones.
Discounts and perks across a huge number of sought-after brands: banking, gyms, insurance, retailers, technology, vehicles, automotive, healthcare, childcare, homeware, dental care, travel and accommodation.
You will receive ongoing mentoring, training, and development opportunities to ensure your knowledge and skills continue to be industry-leading and your career opportunities limitless.
If you are looking for variety, and want to be a part of a leading construction company across New Zealand, we want to hear from you. Pop Cameron a call (022 154 9487), email (email@example.com) or apply now by submitting your CV and Cover Letter.