- Opportunity to lead and manage a multitude of exciting projects
- Work with a company focused on internal development and growth
- Benefits including healthcare, travel, and accommodation, just to name a few!
Our client is the leading provider in integrated construction services in Australia and New Zealand. The company has taken on some extremely well-known projects country-wide and are a market leader in a multi-use disciplinary.
Reporting to the Senior Project Manager, this role entails the delivery of projects for the business with a core focus within the Facilities and New Business team. In addition to this, the role will see you;
- Build, and maintain strong, positive relationships with customers built on trust, integrity, and open communication.
- Work closely with Clients and Sub-Contractors across multiple agencies.
- Coordinate /undertake engineering, designing, and scoping of works
- Set guidelines and parameters around time, materials, costs, and resources for the team to work within.
- Track project financial performance and report as required.
- Maintain a good knowledge of all statutory requirements relevant to our activities and ensure effective compliance is maintained.
Working under the Facilities Contract, the ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience in a similar Project Management role (3-5 years) with a strong focus on communication. In addition to this you will have;
- Experience, skills and understanding of detailed aspects of business, including operations and financial management.
- Strong supplier & subcontractor management and negotiation skills.
- Project delivery management and scoping/costing skills and experience.
- Team leadership, development, and management skills.
- Outstanding customer / people skills including verbal and written communication.
- Have, and promote, a “can do” attitude.
A Competitive remuneration package as well as discounts and perks across a huge number of sought-after brands; banking, gyms, insurance, retailers, technology, vehicles, automotive, healthcare, childcare, homeware, dental care, travel and accommodation.
You will receive ongoing mentoring, training, and development opportunities to ensure your knowledge and skills continue to be industry leading and your career opportunities limitless.
If you are self-motivated, organized and enthusiastic and have commitment and drive as part of your work philosophy then we want to hear from you. Apply now, please submit your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Call or email Cameron (022 154 9487) (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss this role further.