- Amazing company benefits in addition to the base salary.
- Coromandel based project, Head office based in Auckland.
- Travel allowance and accommodation costs provided for.
Join an innovative underground Civil and Utilities business at the forefront of water, power, telco and mobile construction projects. Based in Auckland you will join the Mobile Infrastructure and PMO teams on works nationwide.
The Project Manager is responsible for the management and delivery of projects from concept to handover. Through a hands-on management approach they must ensure that cost, quality and time specifications are met. They must ensure that the correct standards, policies and processes are adhered
to, manage stakeholders, correct documentation is completed, reporting is done accurately, finance/budget management and milestone management.
The project is based in the Coromandel for a duration of 10 months – their is an option for a fixed term contract on this basis however this is a permanent role in Auckland and other projects will be available after completion; Travel required 2-3 days a week onsite and accommodation, living away costs and travel paid for if commuting.
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate the ability to work on various civil construction projects and have experience managing the full lifecycle of a project. In addition to this you will have;
- A few years’ experience in earthworks, spiral drilling, trenching or drainage within a contractor environment.
- Have proven experience within a Project Management capacity
- A bachelors degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent would be beneficial;
- Established and proven leadership capabilities;
- Well established communication and interpersonal skills; and
- Dedication to fostering a strong culture of Health and Safety and a focus on contributing to continuous improvement.
- Competitive salary + $16k vehicle allowance
- Additional KiwiSaver contribution (4%)
- Access to Marram Trust holiday/medical program
- Family oriented culture experiencing huge growth phase
- Subsidised health insurance
If you are self-motivated, organized and enthusiastic and have commitment and drive as part of your work philosophy then we want to hear from you. Apply now, please submit your CV and cover letter in Word format.
Call or email Cameron (022 154 9487) (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss this role further.