- Opportunity to lead and manage the Bay of Plenty Region
- Work with a company who put their people and wellbeing at the forefront
- Company partnerships including banking, gyms, insurance and tech to name a few!
Our client is the leading provider in integrated construction services in Australia and New Zealand. The company has taken on some extremely well-known projects country-wide and are a market leader in Multi-use disciplinary.
Sitting in the Senior Leadership team and reporting directly to the General Manager of Transport you will provide leadership, business strategy and profitable growth to the Transport Construction business in the Bay of Plenty region.
With six direct reports and approximately 200 indirect, establishing strong relationships within the team and wider business departments is essential in this role. With this initial focus of building and maintaining an engaged and collaborative team culture, the results will help to drive business performance overall.
As well as providing superior leadership and guidance for your internal team you will also act as the client relations manager, being a key liaison between our clients and customers, developing strong steady relationships as well as providing guidance and advice for customers. Other duties include;
- Developing local business opportunities through having a strong focus on the customer
- Improving and embedding strong relationships with key stakeholders including clients, and subcontractors
- Enhancing manager competencies to ensure the ongoing success of the business into the future
- Ownership of financial management to drive excellence
With the major focus being on people management and business growth we are after a genuine, selfless leader who can role model and drive team comradery. Open, transparent and engaging communication style is at the forefront of what we are looking for as well as someone who has;
- A proven track record of operational excellence and delivering on operational promises and commercial outcomes.
- Proven experience in delivering complex construction, maintenance and operational services, preferably from construction, civil and roading sectors
- Experience in working at a senior leadership team level internally and with customers
- Health and Safety must be a passion and something that is represented
- The ability to create and deliver a strong customer focus culture
- Ability to work under pressure in a fully integrated team environment
Extremely competitive remuneration package + vehicle + bonuses as well as discounts and perks across a huge number of sought-after brands; banking, gyms, insurance, retailers, technology, vehicles, automotive, healthcare, childcare, homeware, dental care, travel, accommodation.
You will receive ongoing mentoring, training, and development opportunities to ensure your knowledge and skills continue to be industry leading and your career opportunities limitless.
Apply now if you are interested, or get in touch with Cameron (022 154 9487) to discuss your options. Let us help you find your fit.