- Tauriko location
- Build your career with the market leader of the industry
- Supportive and collaborative Company culture
Like You, We’re Proudly Building New Zealand! It’s something we are proud to have been a trusted part of, for over 90 years and counting. Every day, passionate and dedicated people come together as an industry to help build healthy, sustainable homes, creating a better future for all New Zealanders.
GIB® Plasterboard is the number one choice by customers in New Zealand. Our quality and reliable products, along with our unparalleled service and support is what sets us apart. When you start with us, you will learn that we are all brought together by the passion we have for putting the customer at the heart of everything we do.
Reporting to the Mechanical Maintenance Manager this role will see you responsible for the day-to-day operations and strategic planning of the Tauriko sites, buildings and premises.
To be successful in this role you will have proven capability in a similar position and at least 5 years’ experience managing a large manufacturing site. In addition to this you will have;
- Excellent time management skills, the capacity to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- The ability to build strong and trusted relationships
- Solid problem solving skills
- Experience creating an environment of high performance and engagement
- Health, safety and risk management experience
This is a career opportunity that offers challenge, variety and scope! The role is designed to attract candidates of superior calibre and it includes some awesome benefits and perks that comes as part of a large construction and building materials company. If you would like to learn more please check out www.gibopportunities.co.nz or click apply now to submit your expression of interest. If you have any queries please email Tessa Phillips at email@example.com
Alexander James Construct proudly supporting as recruitment partners for all GIB Tauriko opportunities